We are highly confident in providing you with the best at-home LED light treatment. That’s why we’re proud to offer our 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
We guarantee that when using our handset and adhering to the instructions it will result in smooth, clear and glowing skin. In the unlikely event you don’t see results, simply contact our customer service team and begin the process and applications.
Please read and follow our terms and conditions below to claim our money-back guarantee.
- Email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org, please note the below time frames for full and partial refunds: If you return the product within 30 days of purchasing the product you will receive a 100% refund. If you return the product within 42 days (6 weeks) of purchasing the product you will receive a 50% refund.
- You will then fill out an application that will be processed within 3 days of submission.
- Return your handset, you must mail your product to: SOCHY SKIN - F26 122-126 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale, NSW 2100.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping cost when returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Applications that do not meet the criteria will not be approved for a return.
Please remember to submit your application within 30 days of receiving the product. We recommend taking before and after photos of the results before returning. Ensure packaging is kept in good condition within the period of time of application to meet the criteria of return and refund.
To successfully use the handset to its potential follow the instructions and use it consistently as advised for the recommended period of time. Inconsistent use of the handset will reflect your results.
How does LED light treatment work?
Red LED light therapy uses wavelengths 625+ nm that Increases circulation, reduce inflammation and allow for better topical product absorption. As the epidermis absorbs the light,it stimulates the fibroblasts that produces collagen. Collagen is essential for our skin as it is the protein that gives our skin elasticity and strength, allowing for the renewal of skin cells. Did you know that slowing collagen production is one of the main culprits of ageing skin? Red light treatment will improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation, giving the skin a more plump and smooth appearance.
Blue LED light therapy uses wavelengths 465+ nm to treat acne by destroying the bacteria that causes it. Blue light penetrates down into the skin‚ sebaceous glands to kill bacteria from the inside out. Blue light for mild to moderate acne is often used in conjunction with red light, which is effective at reducing inflammation and redness due to the increase in oxygen and circulation.
Green LED light therapy uses wavelengths 525+ nm to rejuvenate and dispel unwanted pigmentation of dark areas and brown spots caused by the overproduction of melanin. Green light treatment breaks up melanin clusters to lessen existing discolouration and as a result fades away unwelcome spots, for a more even skin tone.
How to use the LED glow handset
- Wash and dry your face. Your skin should be fresh and clean. If you have extra dry skin, you can use a small amount of moisturiser before using the handset.
- Turn the handset on and select mode, perhaps with a glass of wine.
- Pick the target area and place the glass top on your skin. You can use the handset on your cheeks, forehead, chin and neck. Away from your eyes.
- Apply gentle pressure and use for 5 minutes per area, 15 minutes in total for one session.
- Once you’ve finished, apply a small amount of moisturiser on the treated area.
How often do I need to use the handset?
Treatments plans have been provided with each handset, however here is an overall of our recommended skin care routines.
Keep in mind the more consistent you are with the use of the handset the better the results.
Red light: 5 minutes per area of the face.
Green light: 3 minutes per area of the face.
4 x Per week for 6 weeks.
NOT TODAY, BREAKOUTS
BLUE LIGHT: 5 minutes per affected area.
RED LIGHT: 5 minutes per affected area.
4 x Per week for 6 weeks.
BLUE LIGHT: 4 minutes per area of the face.
RED LIGHT: 4 minutes per area of the face.
GREEN LIGHT: 4 minutes per area of the face.
3 x Per week for 6 weeks.
How long to see results?
The success of the handset varies from each individual. The results depend on how often you use the device.
- Your first treatment: yippee! are you excited? After your first treatment, it will take a few weeks for your skin to start feeling firmer and less oily. Top tip: Use your favourite moisturiser after sessions.
- 1-4 weeks: after 4 - 6 sessions you will start to feel smoother, hydrated and more refined skin. Your natural radiance is revealing itself and your collagen boost is making your skin feel amazing.
- 5 - 11 weeks: You’re almost there! You should feel and notice fresh and clean skin, reduced wrinkles and fine lines your skin will begin to produce more collagen to tighten and prevent breakouts. Top tip: exfoliating once or twice a week between treatments can speed up the process by gently removing dead skin cells and preparing the area for a more effective treatment.
- Week 12 + Fine lines and wrinkles have diminished, acne and inflammation has been reduced. Your skin is breathing and glowing naturally.
Do I need protective sunglasses?
We have provided protective sunglasses for you as your safety is important to us. We do recommend not looking directly at the light during use. If the glasses are too unfashionable, chuck some shades on.
Is it safe?
There have been numerous worldwide studies that demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of LED light treatment. Due to this fact, it has become an extremely popular safe and effective method of anti-aging, rejuvenation, and tightening.
Does it hurt?
No, LED light treatment is non-invasive, and painless when used as intended.
How to clean the handset?
Make sure the product is switched off and not near running water. Simply use a damped cloth to clean the glass and handset. Maintaining the cleanliness of the device will ensure the life of the product.
Can I use LED light treatment while pregnant or breastfeeding?
Women who are pregnant and breastfeeding are not recommended to use the product without consulting with your health professional beforehand.
Who can't use LED light treatment?
Do not use the handset if you have epilepsy or are prone to seizures. If you have thyroid diseases consult with a health professional before as there are some studies that show the LED light may affect functions of the thyroid and the medication for the disease. Also, those who are in the current use of Accutane medication.
Does the LED glow handset come with a warranty?
Yes, our handset comes with a 1-year replacement warranty and lifetime maintenance.
BILLING AND PAYMENT
Do you offer any payment plans?
We certainly do if you are located in Australia or the United States.
Afterpay is available to our Australian and North American customers. With afterpay you can pay for your order interest-free and nothing to pay upfront. Payments will be automatically taken from your debit or credit card in four equal payments each fortnight over 8 weeks and you will receive your order immediately. To use afterpay simply:
- Shop now and proceed to checkout
- On the checkout page, select after pay as your payment method
- Enter your details with afterpay and you’re done
Why I am not able to complete my payment?
If you are having trouble with payment, please ensure you are using one of our accepted payment methods and that you have sufficient funds in your account.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and Afterpay
Can I pay cash on delivery?
All orders must be purchased through our website and paid at the time of check out.
Where do you ship to?
We ship worldwide! Please see below for delivery timeframes.
What are your shipping services and time frames?
Free express worldwide shipping
Australia, Japan, China: 1-4 business days
United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Germany: 1-5 business days
If your country is not listed above it will fall into this category
3-6 business days
We offer free express shipping to all countries through DHL
Shipping times are subject to stock availability and exclude clearance/custom delays
All orders will be dispatched from our warehouse within 2 business days. Mint skin care is not responsible for delays, lost or damaged shipments or orders sent to incorrect, invalid addresses. However we mint skincare understand this can happen and will help as much as possible to ensure you get what you’ve ordered. In the unlikely event this occurs please contact - email@example.com
How do I track my order?
Once your sochy skin parcel has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email entailing your tracking details. You can track your parcel using the link provided in this email.
Once your parcel has reached your country, it is best to track it with the local carrier/postal service. Please see local carriers for the following countries.
Note: need to be filled out!
Example how to set this out
Australia Post: https://auspost.com.au/
DHL Express: http://www.dhl.com.au/en/express/tracking.html
Will my parcel be delivered to my address?
Yes of course! Your parcel will be delivered to the address provided at the time of purchase. If you are not home at the time of delivery, your parcel will be redirected to your local post office for collection.
* Please note: UAW customers must collect their parcels from their local post office.
What if my country does not have a postcode?
All addresses are required to be written in English and will have a valid postcode. If your address does not have a postcode, please enter the following in the postcode field 00000