Money back guarantee
We are highly confident in providing you with the best at-home LED light treatment. That’s why we are proud to offer our 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
We guarantee that when using our handset and adhering to the instructions it will result in smooth, clear and glowing skin. In the unlikely event you don’t see results, simply contact our customer service team to begin the process.
Please read the following terms and conditions below that explain how to claim our money-back guarantee.
1. Email our customer service team at email@example.com, please note the below time frames for full and partial refunds: If you return the product within 60 days of purchasing the product you will receive a 100% refund.
2. You will then be directed to fill out an application that will be processed within 3 days of submission.
3. To return your handset, you must mail your product to: Socky Skin - F26 122-126 Old Pittwater Road, SYDNEY, NSW 2100.
4. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping cost when returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
5. Attach the following firstname.lastname@example.org email to the shipping details for us to notified the shipping status of the return. Consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
6. Applications that do not meet the criteria will not be approved for a return.
Please remember to submit your application within 60 days of receiving the product to receive the full 100% refund. We recommend taking before and after photos of the results before returning. Ensure packaging is kept in good condition to meet the criteria for return and refund.
To successfully use the handset to its potential follow the instructions and use it consistently as advised for the recommended period of time. Inconsistent use of the handset will reflect in your results.
How does LED light treatment work?
Red LED light therapy uses wavelengths 625+ nm that increases circulation, reduces inflammation and allows for better topical product absorption. As the epidermis absorbs the light, it stimulates the fibroblasts that produces collagen. Collagen is essential for our skin as it is the protein that gives our skin elasticity and strength, allowing for the renewal of skin cells. Did you know that slowing collagen production is one of the main culprits of ageing skin? Red light treatment will improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation, giving the skin a more plump and smooth appearance.
Blue LED light therapy uses wavelengths 465+ nm to treat acne by destroying the bacteria that causes it. Blue light penetrates down into the skin's sebaceous glands to kill bacteria from the inside out. Blue light for mild to moderate acne is often used in conjunction with red light, which is effective at reducing inflammation and redness due to the increase in oxygen and circulation.
Green LED light therapy uses wavelengths 525+ nm to rejuvenate and dispel pigmentation of scarring, caused by the overproduction of melanin. Green light treatment breaks up melanin clusters to lessen existing discolouration and as a result fades away unwelcome spots, for a more even skin tone.
How long to see results?
The success of the handset varies from person to person. The results depend on how often and effectively you use the device.
Your first treatment: Are you excited!? After your first treatment, it will take a 1-3 weeks for your skin to start seeing results. Top tip: Use your favourite moisturiser after sessions.
1-4 weeks: After 4 - 6 sessions you will start to see smoother, hydrated and clearer skin. Your natural radiance is revealing itself and the collagen boost is making your skin feel amazing.
5 - 11 weeks: You’re almost there! You should feel and notice your skin becoming fresher, reduced wrinkles and fine lines as your skin begins produce more collagen to plump the skin and improve its elasticity. Top tip: Exfoliating once or twice a week (depending on the exfoliator) between treatments can speed up the process by gently removing dead skin cells and preparing the area for a more effective treatment.
Week 12+: Fine lines and wrinkles have been diminished, acne and inflammation has been reduced. Your skin is glowing naturally.
Is LED light treatment safe for all skin tones?
Yes! LED light treatment is safe and effective for all skin tones.
Handset not turning off?
If our handset is not turning off. Simply place it on charge and that should switch the handset off.